Mother’s Day is just around the corner and what better way to show your appreciation than giving your mom’s kitchen a makeover. The kitchen is the heart of the home. It is where families converge and bond. It is where they share their stories about their day, and it is also the place where mom’s slow roast and simmering delectable creations take place.
Surprising your mom with an upgraded kitchen this coming Mother’s Day will surely warm her heart. But how can you fix and upgrade the kitchen without breaking the bank? Here’s a list of ideas from ApplianceArt.com.
- Give the cabinets a fresh coat of paint. Changing the color of the kitchen cabinets will make a huge difference in the look and feel of the kitchen. If you are a little inspired, you can even change the paint color of your kitchen walls. All it costs is $20 worth of paint.
- Add kitchen organizers like drawer partitions and shelving dividers that can help make your mom’s kitchen clean and organized.
- Give your kitchen a thorough cleaning and re-arrange its contents. Better organize kitchen items by use, and donate those items that are no longer used to free up space.
- Change the kitchen flooring by adding rugs to make it more interesting.
- Add kitchen accessories like paper towel holders, matching soap dispenser, and other cute kitchen stuff that you mom will adore.
- Add pieces of art like fruit paintings and other kitchen related painting subjects.
- Buy your mom a new series of cookbooks or organize all of her compiled recipe cards into an organized binder.
- Upgrade the kitchen countertops. If you are tired of seeing the same countertop over and over, why not change it? With Appliance Art’s instant granite countertops, you can upgrade your kitchen counters without having to buy new kitchen counters.