We Americans love our stainless steel appliances. Wander through a home store and find ovens, dishwasher, and refrigerators in the sleek finish.
It’s no accident that stainless steel appliances are popular. Consider these benefits:
- Long lasting – Stainless steel doesn’t scratch easily, which is important given the wear and tear it can take in a kitchen setting. Stainless steel does not rust or stain. It is a highly durable finish and often looks brand new after years of use.
- Easy to care for – To clean your appliances, simply wipe them with a fresh rag. You can keep your appliances extra sparkling and bright with some mild soap and warm water. Specialized stainless steel cleaners can remove stubborn stains.
- Germ-resistant – The surface of stainless steel is non-porous and can hold off bacteria better than other materials.
- Easy to match – Stainless steel has a neutral look that will easily complement any other appliances or décor items in your kitchen. Appliancesof different colors are much more limiting.
- Easy coordination – Because stainless steel is so widely used, it is easy to find matching appliances. With less-flexible finishes, it may be difficult to find an exact match. With stainless steel, however, it’s easy to replace just one appliance.
Stainless steel appliances are a bit on the pricey side. If you’re looking for stainless steel but don’t want to shell out, visit Appliance Art. We offer stainless steel appliance covers that turn your tired appliances into sleek, new stainless steel ones for a fraction of the cost. There is no need to dispose of older appliances that still work well just because they’re looking a little worn out. Try an easy-to-install appliance cover instead.